Friday 26 August 2011



Last 24 hours saw a range of conditions, from clean to down right blown out, and bright sun to foreboding darkness. The shot above is the brief interlude where Dan and Andy sneaked out to score literally a few waves. I like this photo, because it was the one exception to what looked like a fairly poor session. After I shot this, we went up to the corner and the wind seemed to back off long enough to deliver some perfect overhead sets. Definitely an improvement from my session moments earlier in the wind blown slop, and my walk of shame past the life guard hut.

2 comments:

  1. One day I hope to have the balls to sneak out for a wave like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was really light too, borderline even getting out past the breaking waves. Perhaps I should post up the other shots to give you some idea of the sequence of the wave.

    ReplyDelete