Friday 23 March 2012

Well at last I managed to break away from the mini simmons in small surf. The glass on keel fin has decided to detach itself from my rather lack lustre approach to laminating. So I was stuck with making the fish work today, which turned out to be a massive boost. The fish is really intended for this kind of surf, but I always like the extra lift from the mini simmons. Also the Rasta keel fins I have been using are a little loose, and to date I have been running some trailer fins as per the shapers suggestion. So armed with just the fish and the rasta keel fins, I was surprised at the ability to catch almost everything I went for, and the maneouvre-ability of the board. I am sure the sun helped as the wind was swinging side shore, and I couldn't help but think this is our summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment