Sunday 27 November 2011


Really special sunrise this morning, as I managed to contain myself not to sail from first light. I waited till eight, and then started to get ready for the beach, rigging a 4.5m to blast out through the North Westerly. Most people were still nursing a hangover from Dan's, so it was to be a s solo soul session, playing and sliding in the chunky cross onshore conditions. Felt a little out of control at times, but by 9.30 the wind was already backing off, and I had Bear walking duties to get on with. That said, I couldn't stop laughing tonight, when I saw this little clip, as I can really appreciate frantic dog walks with my very own version of Fenton.
http://youtu.be/CtB1HQt6ak8

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    I am an ancient shortboarder who has started to scrawl a blog.

    http://bena48.wordpress.com/

    Please take a look. If you like what you see please link me in.

    Ta

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ben, nice writing and images, will add you to the list.
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete