Monday 2 August 2010

GoPro


Inspired by friends, colleagues and the blogosphere I have succumbed to yet another purchase. This time whilst pursuing a fin for a friend at Zuma Jays and rifling through their endless collection of future fins, I chanced upon a long awaited GoPro Hd. The price was right(in fact amazing - thank you Nigel), and as soon as I got home I managed to get this garbled image from one of its many settings. This looks like it could be a perfect toy for the line up as the sun sets. Will be heading out shortly, and hopefully this will restore my motivation to blog again.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, no! You have succumbed too! I must be the last one not to have one of these, though I've borrowed one occasionally... kidding, have fun with it, we're anxiously waiting for those North Devon flavoured videos! All the best from Ferrol

    ReplyDelete
  2. you call that the north shore! you should checkout the north shore over here! spent the day in stanley park-did about half of it and will do the other half some time later. Saw racoons and very large pines......very lovely here. just super expensive-12 dollars a bottle of wine-the very cheapest-8 pounds. Even beer is the same-worse luck. Things picked up today-found a walmart...hope all well and will speak soon.ClaireXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing pics Howard. Certainly a tempting toy. And, hey, I just found a load of windsurfing pics of mine from the eighties: me railriding my Windsurfer Regatta, Hood sails in use, my friends old Lightwave custom, Peter Hart's old Morris covered in Mistrals. I'll try and scan a few in - they might bring a smile to your face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one - I had been thinking I was going to have to sponsor you one of these bad boys :-)
    Michel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Guys - thanks for the support...really struggled with it on first attempt but its super nice little piece of kit. Reckon you could have a lot of fun, in the meantime - Tom please send me your old school photos.

    ReplyDelete