Monday 6 July 2009

The Westerly

Good things always seem to happen when the westerly blows, or perhaps it just feels like that after a really good windsurf. The wind cranked from the west today and the seas churned up some heavy duty swell. I think waves were approaching mast high once you got out back.
So after a couple hours chasing around in the raging seas, I finally returned to the job at hand; house hunting (again). Dragging my feet, as I am quite settled in our little place, Laura had other plans.
By the time we reached the house, I was still in a state of endorphin rush, and not quite with the program. So it was a real surprise to discover not only views but access to a perfect break at the bottom of the garden !



Unfortunately this creates a whole new set of issues, but most importantly is how can we possibly afford it ! I haven't figured this one yet, needless to say if we did actually play the lottery, this place would be sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment