Thursday 30 July 2009

The return of Windsurfing.


I have heard quite a few tales of late, of frustrated kitesurfers selling their kit to return to the mothership. So, it seems Windsurfing is set for a resurgence. Of course, what I am really writing to say is that I have just sold my kite, in a bid for more space, and to focus on the greatest sport known to man. This blog has had more than enough material from both surfing and windsurfing in North Devon, hence its goodbye kite. Besides, the wind up here seems to fit into two categories, not windy (then go surfing), or somewhere between full storm and really windy.
Looking forward to seeing the 2010 RRD kit arriving shortly and if you need either a 2009 RRD Freestyle wave (100ltr) or RRD Wave cult (80ltr) then please get in touch.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen it myself. Windsurfers try kiting because they think they'll have the same thrills and satisfaction in less wind with smaller gear, but it just doesn't work out that way.

    ReplyDelete