Wednesday 24 June 2009

Things to do when its flat.

Top of my list, has been hassling master craftsmen and shaper - Mike Peet from Atlantic surfboards. I commissioned a retro styled 9'2 and can't wait to see how it will turn out and surf. In the meantime, I have been totally inspired from looking at Morning of the Earth surfboards and wondering if my baby will be even close to these works of art. Mike has a long history of shaping boards locally in North Devon, and it just felt right buying so close to where it will be ridden. In the meantime, its time to get some miles on the road bike, in preparation for the Tour de France. I never enjoy watching it as much, unless I know I have been in the saddle for a few miles of my own. Can Lance really do it again, I don't think the French media will cope ?

No comments:

Post a Comment